There are several reasons why you could not successfully obtain a FREE enrollment verification through National Student Clearinghouse.
- Are you attempting to request an enrollment verification for a semester that has not yet started? UC Merced cannot verify enrollment information for a term that has not yet started, not even using the methods below. It is advised that on the second day of any term students log into their portal and obtain a free enrollment verification through National Student Clearinghouse.
- Are you trying to obtain enrollment data for a term prior to fall 2008? National Student Clearinghouse cannot be used for enrollment information prior to the fall 2008 term. See below for additional methods of obtaining this information.
- Do you have the correct Social Security Number on file with the Office of the Registrar? If not, find out more information about how to change your SSN here. This will allow you to obtain FREE enrollment verifications any time, day or night.
- Are you enrolled at UC Merced as an extension or non-degree seeking student? Unfortunately, UCM does not currently have the capability to send National Student Clearinghouse your enrollment information. You may obtain an enrollment verification using the process below.
- Do you not fall into any of the above categories and are still not able to obtain a FREE enrollment verification? Contact the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible.
Return to verification menu or go to www.studentclearinghouse.org to request a FREE enrollment verification.
Below you will find additional methods of verifying your enrollment.
Enrollment Verifications may be requested using FAX by downloading and completing the Verification form. Please FAX the form to (209) 228-4694. Once you request is received, if a fee is required (see below), we will bill your student account.
The Verification form may be turned in at the Students First Center during normal business hours. A receipt for payment of processing fees must accompany the form. Verifications requested to be held for pick-up will be destroyed if not picked up within 3 months.
Standard Processing: $10 per verification, 7-10 business days from date of request and/or payment is received
Rush Processing: $15 per verification, 1-2 business days from date of request and/or payment is received
In the event that verification of other aspects of your student record is required or if you have questions regarding the enrollment verification process, you may contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or by phone at (209) 228-7178.
Hold for pick up: Pick up is available at Students First Center during business hours. Verifications not picked up within three months will be destroyed and the student will be responsible for the cost of a new request.
Standard mail by USPS.