The catalog outlines specific language for each of the following policies:
View the Add/Drop/Withdraw grid provided every term to help students be aware of all course deadlines.
More information about registration, including adding, dropping, or withdrawing from a course can be found on our Registration Help website.
- If the course if offered by the School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Arts course or the Merritt Writing Program, the student should bring the form signed by the instructor directly to the Students First Center.
- If it is a Natural Sciences or Engineering course, once the form has been submitted to the School, the student will be emailed by the School regarding the approval or denial of their request. If approved and it the 5th day of instruction or prior the email will include instructions about how to add the course online. If it is after the 5th day of instruction the student will be told to return the form to the Students First Center by the established deadlines.
- Academic Standing
- Change Personal Information
- Course Repetition
- Educational Leave Program
- Enrollment and Registration
- Leaving UC Merced
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition
- Semester System
- Classroom Maps
- Registration Help
- Transfer Courses
- Contact Us