Register for courses and make changes online through MyRegistrion. Through the MyRegistration menu you can do the following:
Make changes to your registration here. You may enter the Course Reference Numbers (CRNs) for the courses you would like to register for and/or web-drop courses.
Look-Up Classes to Add
Forgot the CRN to a class you want to add? Click on Look-Up Classes to Add.
This page lists the classes for which you are register for the term. All of the detail information about the class is included. Please check here often as scheduled rooms and times may change. The address that appears at the right is your permanent address on file.
Student Schedule by Week
To view your schedule by day and time.
Review information about canceling or withdrawing.
Check your Registration Status and Appointment Time
Check when you can register.
Reserve your textbooks.
Voter Registration Information
National Voter Registration Card information available and information about registering to vote in California.
- Academic Standing
- Change Personal Information
- Course Repetition
- Course Substitution
- Educational Leave Program
- Enrollment and Registration
- Leaving UC Merced
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition
- Semester System
- How do I access or change my grade(s)?
- How do I calculate my GPA?
- How do I get more information about MyAudit?
- How do I graduate?
- How do I leave UC Merced
- How do I pay my fees?
- How do I register for courses?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How do I request a verification?
- How do I transfer my course to UC Merced?
- Classroom Maps
- Registration Help
- About Us