You are hereHome › Policies
The Office of the Registrar maintains academic policies and processes to ensure students are informed of their rights and responsibilities. The links on the left provide detailed information about procedures, programs, and expectations. Use the submenus to locate the desired information and select.
- Academic Standing
- Change Personal Information
- Course Repetition
- Course Substitution
- Educational Leave Program
- Enrollment and Registration
- Leaving UC Merced
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition
- Semester System
- How do I access or change my grade(s)?
- How do I calculate my GPA?
- How do I get more information about MyAudit?
- How do I graduate?
- How do I leave UC Merced
- How do I pay my fees?
- How do I register for courses?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How do I request a verification?
- How do I transfer my course to UC Merced?
- Classroom Maps
- Registration Help
- About Us